The web page www.latipo.cat is ownership of Latipo Estudi de disseny and obey the requirements derived from the Law 34/2001, of 11th July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, from Royal Decree-law 13/2012, of 30th May, as well as the obligation of Information to the user contemplated in Organic law 15/1999, of 13th December, of Personal data protection.
Business name: Ruth Alba Joven
Registered office: Carrer Vila Antònia 10
Location: 25007 Lleida
In accordance with the current regulations on data protection as well as in the field of information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided on the web, or any other information provided to the Latipo Estudi de disseny for access to some of the services are entered into files held by Latipo Estudi de disseny, in order to facilitate the provision of the services requested, for the correct identification of users who request personalized services on the Web, for the management of basic administration tasks, as well as to keep you informed, either by e-mail or by any other medium, news, products and services related to Latipo Estudi de disseny In case of commercial communications through electronic mail or equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for sending advertising through this medium.
Latipo Estudi de disseny promises to fulfil its obligation of secrecy of personal information and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the measures of a technical, organizational and security nature necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation. The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving Latipo Estudi de disseny the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law. Any user can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing, accrediting your identity, by means of a photocopy of the Identity Card, and specifying the right to exercise.
Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept their personal information to be processed by mevet.es to carry out the following purposes:
– Submission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by mevet.es, as well as by the collaborators with whom it would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector.
– To do statistical studies.
– To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms available to the user on this website.
Latipo Estudi de disseny expressly informs and guarantees users that it will never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make its data available to third parties and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, it will be previously requested the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the holders.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY OVER THE CONTENTS OF THE PAGE
All the elements included in this website, as well as its structure, design and source code, are owned by the named author and are protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations. The photographs hosted in this website correspond in their total property to the authors mentioned next to them. Reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website or any of its elements cannot be performed without the prior consent of this website. Users of the website may only make private and personal use of the contents of this website. It is absolutely prohibited, the use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes. This website does not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
To improve the outputs of the website, it reserves the right, at any time and without prior notification to the user, to modify or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, unilaterally. It also reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use as well as any other particular conditions.
This website is not responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that may be contained in the website, nor for the accuracy of the information contained therein, nor does it make any identified or anonymous opinions expressed by persons and / or entities in this website. In case of rental, partial rental and / or total and sale of said website, we exclude all types of responsibility for the content and veracity inserted in it, being the total and absolute responsibility on the part of the buyer / lessee.
For the hyperlinks contained in the website that can be directed to third-party websites, no responsibility is assumed for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between this website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
Cookies are files which can be downloaded onto your computer through websites. They are tools which play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and recover information on your browsing habits or device and, depending on the information obtained, may be used to recognise you and improve your service.
Types of cookies
Depending on which entity administers the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: local cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification depending on how long the cookies remain stored in your browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the reason for processing the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytics cookies, targeting cookies and advertising cookies.
Cookies used on social media
The cookies which this website uses are identified below, along with their type and purpose:
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service designed by Google, which enables the measurement and analysis of website browsing. In your browser you will be able to observe 4 cookies belonging to this service. According to the typology mentioned above, they consist of local, session and analytics cookies. You can find more information about these cookies and disable them.
Web analytics is used to obtain information on the number of users who access the site, number of pages viewed, frequency and repetition of visits, length of visits, browser used, service provider, language, your device, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information helps our site provide better and more suitable service.
Another one of the cookies downloaded is a technical cookie called ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie makes it possible to store a single session identifier through which required data for the browsing in process can be linked.
Log cookies are generated when you register or, later, log in to your session, and they are used to identify you on the web pages and services with the following aims:
• To keep you logged in so that, if you leave a service or page, close your browser or turn off your computer, and at another time or on another day wish to re-enter the service or page, you will still be logged in, making it possible to browse without having to log in again. This function may be deleted by clicking the “Exit” function, deleting this cookie so the next time you enter the site, you will have to log in again in order to be recognised.
• To make sure you are authorised to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
• Additionally, some services may use connectors from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When you register for a service with credentials from a social network or other third-party identification system, you are giving the service permission to store a session cookie which will remember your identity and allow you to access the site until it expires. You may erase this cookie and deny access to the website through social networks or other third-party identification systems by updating your preferences on the social network you specify.
Consent to the Cookies Policy
It is possible to respond to this information in the following ways:
• Accept cookies. This warning will not be shown again when you access any page on the site during the current session.
• Close. The warning is hidden on the same page.
• Change settings. You will be able to obtain more information on what cookies are, become familiar with the Cookies Policy and change your browser settings.
How to change your cookie settings
You may restrict, block or erase cookies using your browser. In each browser the process is different. The “Help” function will show you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you may also manage the cookie storage in your browser with the following tools:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/